Welcome to The Barn at Manor Farm
A warm welcome awaits you at our 17th century converted hayloft barn, beautifully renovated for Weddings, parties and events situated in the heart of Leicestershire.
We offer a unique venue with a difference and have hosted a variety of events and Wedding Receptions with a variety of themes including, Vintage teaparty chic, Hollywood Glamour, Country Barn Dance and Medieval Banquet.
We have so much to offer and more!
- Traditional Features with beams, inglenooks and stable doors
- Built in heating system for year round use
- Additional converted barn for bar and catering purposes.
- Large space for guests to eat, drink and dance! (Accomodates up to 100 guests)
- Flexible attitude to decorating the barn to your personal taste. No restrictive options here!
- Optional decorating service if you would like us to do the hard work for you!
- Additional marquees for hire, positioned outside of the barn for greeting areas or buffets for example. A great addition for use in any weather!
- No corkage charges.
With endless options in our unique venue with a difference, why not contact us now to hear more or arrange a visit!
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Here at Manor Farm, we offer a home from home within our Bed & Breakfast accomodation for guests visiting the area or enjoying an event within the barn.
The farmhouse was built in 1755 and is on the working farm, situated within the centre of the village of Rearsby. Why not stay in our home that has been in the family for 3 generations.
- 4* Award for our standard of excellence
- Part of the Farm Stay Association
- Two comfortable rooms (Double and Twin)
- Ensuite facilities
- Tea and coffee making facilities with homemade biscuits
- Delicious homemade breakfast using local produce and homemade jams and marmalade
- Located in the heart of Leicestershire, accessible from Nottingham, Leicester and Loughborough.
For Enquiries, please contact us on: